Company Pulse Business Health Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under registration number 8929689, whose registered office is at Innovation House, Daleside Road, Nottingham, NG2 4DH
On this web page:
“Company Pulse” means Company Pulse Business Health Limited;
“This Website” means the web pages provided under the URL ‘companypulse.co.uk’;
“we”, and “our” means or relates to Company Pulse; and
“you” and “your” means or relates to a user of this website; and
“us” means of relates to both Company Pulse and you.
Company Pulse does not collect personal information about you when you visit This Website unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to provide such information we use it solely for the purposes for which it was provided. Our policy is not to share personally identifiable information with third parties unless required by law or unless explicitly requested by a visitor. We recognise that your information is valuable and we take all reasonable measures to protect your information while it is in our care. You are free to browse This Website anonymously.
If you choose to use our services, Company Pulse will request information from you. Company Pulse acknowledges that any information you provide may be confidential and commercially sensitive. Company Pulse shall treat all information provided by you as confidential and commercially sensitive, and will not disclose such information to a third party.
Terms of Business
Our services are only available in the territories of a state that is a member of the European Union or the European Free Trade Association.
Our terms of business shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
All our pricing and invoicing shall be in Pounds Sterling unless we agree to other special arrangements.
You can download a PDF copy of our full terms of business.
Website Conditions of Use
1. These are the terms and conditions which govern your use of This Website.
2. These terms and conditions of use apply to your use of This Website irrespective of the delivery platform or device you use to access This Website. By continuing to use This Website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and are consenting to the storage of cookies on your computer.
3. You agree that your usage of This Website, including the use of any material downloaded or otherwise accessed through This Website, is entirely at your own risk.
4. Without prejudice to any defence which we may have, you agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss, liability, damage, cost, charge or expense of whatever nature and howsoever caused arising from or in any way connected with the use of This Website or your inability to use This Website, including any damage to your computer system software or equipment and/or any resulting loss of data that may occur following your use of This Website.
5. Company Pulse shall retain ownership of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in This Website.
6. You may not copy, reproduce, reverse-engineer, republish or otherwise mimic any of the content published on This Website or permit or assist any third party to do the same (except as permitted by law).
7. Subject to conditions 5 and 6 above, you shall have the right to browse This Website and make use of the information in This Website for your own personal or internal business purposes, without our consent.
8. We use reasonable efforts to ensure all the information on This Website is accurate and current. The information provided in This Website is for guidance only and, unless stated otherwise, is not intended to form any part of a contract or arrangement between us.
9. The information provided in This Website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its publication.
10. These terms and conditions of use for This Website shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
Free Trial Diagnostic Terms
Links to Other Websites
This Website may provide links to other websites. Any link to a third party website from This Website does not amount to any form of endorsement by Company Pulse of such website or any business promoted or described therein. Company Pulse is not responsible for the content of any other website. Once you leave This Website and visit another website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of use relating to that other website.
Privacy & Cookies Information
Return to support.