Which health check is best for my business?
Perhaps you’re about to make an important change in your business: entering a new market or launching a new product line; considering an acquisition or merger; or planning for succession or an exit. Or maybe you know there’s a problem but you can’t quite put your finger on it. Perhaps you just want to take stock of your business and plan for the future. In any event, you think it’s a good time to check the commercial and financial health of your business. But which business health check should you choose?
Obviously, we hope that you’d choose one from Company Pulse. All our business health checks:
• Provide an independent and objective review of your business
• Present our findings in the form of a balanced scorecard
• Use intuitive graphics and charts to highlight relative performance
• Benchmark your business against other businesses of a similar type and size
• Evaluate your business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Identify areas for improvement and sources of untapped potential
• Help to develop action plans and set priorities for implementation
But we offer three different levels of business health check, so you need to find the right one for your business.
Our Gold and Silver business health checks are all-round business reviews that provide you with a detailed and comprehensive report using our unique PULSE evaluation framework:
• People + Processes
• Utilisations + Outcomes
• Logistics + Infrastructure
• Strategy + Finance
• Ethos + Relationships
Our Gold business health check is our premium service in which:
• Our experienced advisors will meet your senior management on-site to review your business in-depth, giving you plentiful personal contact time
• We use scenario analysis to review forecast financial performance and highlight a range of potential outcomes
• Our advisors present and discuss our findings in person with your Board
We think our Gold service is most appropriate for more complex businesses, such as those with multiple brands or product categories, or those trading internationally in several territories.
Our Silver business health check has the same scope as our Gold service. The key differences are:
• Only one of our experienced advisors will meet you to review your business
• A simpler review of forecast financial performance
• The presentation and discussion of our findings is via video-conference
A Silver business health check is cheaper and quicker to complete than the Gold and is most appropriate for smaller and/or simpler businesses, typically with a single brand and product category, and probably not (yet) exporting to a significant degree.
Our Bronze business health check is a distinct service that:
• Covers only the financial aspects of your business, notably analysis of the current financial position and forecasts of future financial results
• Includes a review financial planning and controls
• Is conducted exclusively online
A Bronze business health check is the cheapest and quickest to complete and is most appropriate for businesses whose prime concern is their finances.
Of course, if you can’t decide between our business health checks or want to sample our services before you buy, you can always start with our Free Trial Diagnostic!